- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of rice malt syrup
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 90 gms of gluten free plain flour
- 90 gms of whole almonds
- Set the oven at 180.c . Then line a bread tin with baking paper. Beat the egg whites and graduallly add the rice malt syrup and vanilla paste till soft peaks form. Then fold in flour and almonds.
- Scoop out the fluffy mixture and place into the lined bread tin.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes it will turn a lovely golden color on top. Allow it to completely cool. It should sound hollow when you tap the top gently.
- Then wrap it in foil and place in the fridge for 24 hours.
- once you have patiently waited 24 hours, using a bread knife,slice into one cm thick slices and place back in the oven at 150.c for 30 minutes. This is done to give them a crisp texture.
- store in an air tight container.
By Body be well -Diana Tencic